Terms of Service:
1. Online mental wellness platforms are not designed for emergencies. If you are experiencing any of the following, please call emergency services in your country or region:
– Suicidal thoughts.
– Having the thoughts of harming others and being afraid of losing your control.
– Being exposed to sexual or physical abuse.
– Experiencing a manic or psychotic episode
2. Privacy is of utmost importance to us. Daroon sessions are held via Google Meet in a confidential and private protocol between only the therapist and patient(s).
3. No sessions are observed or recorded by any other party. In the event you want to record your session for any reason, you must inform your therapist.
4. Attending your session at the designated time is essential. The duration of a pre-therapy consult session is 10 minutes. The duration of each therapy session is 45 minutes. The duration of a psychiatric evaluation session is 20 minutes. All sessions begin at the appointed time. Postponing or extending is not possible due to overlap with subsequent patients.
5. We understand that circumstances change, and your session may need to be cancelled or rescheduled. You can make changes up to 48 hours before your session by contacting customer service. Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel or reschedule your appointment within 48 hours of your session.
6. In the event that your therapist or the platform cancels an appointment, a customer service representative will contact you to arrange an alternate time. Alternatively, you may request the cost to be fully refunded.
7. A refund request is not possible after the session is complete. However, if you are not satisfied with the services that you receive, please contact customer service. We will investigate and offer case-by-case resolutions.